Let’s look at the legal side
Your trust is important to me – as well as your data security. Communications Circle complies with the legal provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (DSG), the Ordinance to the Federal Data Protection Act (VDSG), the Telecommunications Act (FMG) and other data protection regulations, such as the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR).
A data protection declaration clarifies the nature, purpose and scope of the processing of personal data in connection with the use of our website and the services offered. This Privacy Statement applies regardless of the domains or devices used (such as a smart phone or desktop computer).
Data security is a top priority. Accordingly, Communications Circle takes organizational, contractual, and technical security measures. This ensures that data is protected against loss, unauthorized access, and manipulation.
Specifically, the following safety measures are taken:
- The entire data transfer process between the web browser and the web server is encrypted (SSL).
- The web site is regularly updated, and security updates are installed.
Are data transferred to third parties for further processing?
Data will only be passed on to third parties within the scope of the legal requirements (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. B GDPR) and only with the explicit consent.
What data is stored for the provision of contractual services?
When contacting Communications Circle (by e-mail), the personal data will be processed for processing the contact request and processing in connection with a specific service/order.
Personal data may be stored in the Communications Circle's Customer Relationship Management System ("CRM System").
Which technical access data and log files are recorded?
Based on Communications Circle's legitimate interests, data are collected about every access to the web server. Access data includes:
- Name of the retrieved domain
- Date and time of the retrieval
- Protocol information such as the type, version, desired action, status codes, or information about the transferred data (e.g. the size of a question or answer)
- Error messages
- Language and version of the browser software
- Information about the operating system
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page)
- IP address
- The requesting provider
Log file information is temporarily stored for tracking and solving technical problems, for finding human-caused errors, for preventing attacks on the server infrastructure, for supporting analyzes of hacked websites, for generating visitor statistics and for security reasons (e.g. for investigating abuse or fraud).
The data remains on the systems until the operational necessity has ceased and the legally or contractually stipulated deadlines have expired, and is then automatically deleted. For most data, this is a maximum of half a year.
Data whose further retention is required for evidential purposes are excluded from deletion until the respective incident has been finally clarified.
How are cookies used?
What are cookies?
Adjust cookie settings
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can adjust the cookie settings in your browser to disable certain or all cookies. However, please note that this may result in functional limitations. To learn more about how cookies can be controlled in different browsers, use the following links: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari.
What third-party services and content are included?
Communications Circle uses various third-party content or service offerings on the Site. These include, for example, videos or fonts (hereinafter referred to as "Content"). In order for these services to function properly, the IP address of the users must be retrieved and passed on to the third party. This in turn transmits the contents to the browser back to the user.
Third parties may use pixel tags for statistical or marketing purposes. These "pixel tags" can be used to evaluate information such as visitor traffic on the pages of this website. The pseudonymous information may also be stored in cookies on the user's device and may contain, among other things, technical information about the browser and operating system, referring websites, visit time and other information on the use of our online offer, as well as be linked to such information from other sources.
The following is a list of the third party vendors that are used on the website. It also specifies which contents are affected and where their data protection statements as well as further information on data processing can be viewed and the respective objection options (opt-out) can be called up:
External fonts from Fonts.com from Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc., 600 Unicorn Park Drive, Woburn, Massachusetts 01801 USA, https://www.fonts.com ("Fonts.com"). Fonts.com scriptures are integrated with a server call at Monotype/Fonts.com (usually in the USA). Privacy Statement: https://www.monotype.com/legal/privacy-policy
Google Maps (maps)
Kartenmaterial von Google Maps des Anbieters Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, gestellt. Datenschutzerklärung: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/.
YouTube (social media)
Videos from the "YouTube" platform of third-party provider Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Privacy Statement: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/, Opt-Out: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/
What rights do users have?
- Users have the right to obtain information on the stored data free of charge upon request. For all of the following options, please contact the contact address given in the imprint.
- Users have the right to correct incorrect data.
- Users have the right to delete the personal data, insofar as there is no legal obligation to retain the data or an authorization condition that allows us to process the data, to the contrary.
- Users have the right to reclaim the data that has been issued (right to data portability). On request, this data will also be issued to a third party.
- In addition, users have the right to correct incorrect data, restrict the processing and deletion of personal data, if applicable, to assert rights to data portability and, in the event of the assumption of unlawful data processing, to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Modification of the Privacy Statement
Users are asked to access this privacy statement on a regular basis.
Date: December 1, 2022